People management can be challenging. We understand that.
Clients choose us to provide a range of support from major change management projects to one-off HR or employment relations guidance.
Working closely with you, we can act as an extension to your in-house team or offer support if your business doesn’t have HR resources. Our HR service is completely tailored to your needs and aims to make the whole process seamless.
Experienced in a wide range of consultancy assignments, we don’t just address symptoms either – we help to identify the root causes. Need to talk strategy? Employee engagement? Update your staff handbook? Whatever HR advice or assistance you need, we can help.
We have a proven track record, helping clients in the public, private and third sectors, with a range of outsourced options, including:
- Interim HR management
- HR consultancy
- Employment advice and contracts
- Implementation of HR audits
- Outsourcing and outplacement projects
- Personal development planning frameworks
- Coaching and mentoring
- Diversity and inclusion best practice
- Employee retention and engagement
- Assisting with disciplinary and grievance issues
- Creation and/or review of policies, procedures and guidelines in relation to employment legislation
- GDPR compliance procedures and processes
- Performance management
- Payroll management and administration
All the solutions we deliver will be aligned with your organisation size, type, culture and resources.
For further information on our HR services, please contact us on 01534 500000 to arrange a meeting for confidential advice and support.
Whilst our consultants can help try to find the ideal candidate for your business, our HR consultants can also offer:
Pre-Employment Screening Services
Our robust pre-screening procedures aim to help you de-risk recruitment. It ensures that new employees are onboarded quickly and all data is processed within the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines.
The vetting package is comprehensive and includes the following checks:
- Pre-employment screening questionnaire
- CV history
- Identity verification
- Right to work in Jersey
- Employment and academic references including gap in employment analysis
- Professional qualifications and professional memberships verification
- Financial checks
- Sanctions and PEP checks
- Criminal record checks
- Skills and behavioural tests to determine most talented candidates for the role
For further information on our screening services, please contact us on to arrange a meeting for confidential advice and support.
Meet the ASL Team
Get to know our experts
Start a conversation with ASL
Arrange an informal chat with one of the team