Just a little note
Why Choose ASL?
“Matching the right person to the right organisation takes time. It’s about listening. It’s ultimately about taking care.”
Experience, backed by a passion for what we do
Our service is all about you. We don’t rush placements. We take the time to listen and work closely together with candidates and clients – however long that takes.
With 40 years of recruiting experience, you can be sure that we know what works – and have fine-tuned our ability to match the right candidate and client. That’s what we do best.
“It’s all about relationships based on integrity, great communication and trust.”
Our service is based upon honesty and high-quality communication, building strong, lasting relationships. That’s why many of our clients and candidates return to us time and time again.
Experts in professional and office-based recruitment
We offer permanent, interim, contract and temporary solutions across a broad spectrum of professional and office-based positions from junior to executive level. We’ve worked with many clients for years, and pride ourselves on repeat business.
That means we can provide candidates with a diverse range of job opportunities from banks, law firms and trust companies to public sector and charities. We’ve worked with well-known brands to highly bespoke organisations from radio stations to marine businesses!
Working as your trusted recruitment partner
Our experienced consultants are not commission-based which means they’re motivated to work together as a team and for the benefit of our candidates and clients. We have first-hand knowledge of market trends, working conditions and professional development opportunities in Jersey, providing candidates and clients with unmatched levels of service.
Focused on delivering a high-quality service, we maintain a friendly and positive attitude whilst guiding you towards finding the ideal job to suit your interests and lifestyle. Providing continuous professional support from the moment you register with us and throughout your career, you’ll find a full range of confidential services to enhance your career options and employability.
We can provide your organisation with comprehensive recruitment solutions for temporary, interim and permanent staffing. From junior to senior executive levels we focus on corporate, professional and office-based roles within Jersey. Finance, IT, commercial, not-for-profit and government are our particular areas of expertise.
Offering a confidential service
Our team of experienced recruitment consultants are adept at discretion when working with both clients and candidates. Your CV won’t find its way onto the internet, and we take the utmost care when sourcing potential positions that we think would be of interest. With our executive recruitment, you can be sure that your details won’t be passed on to third parties without our discussion with you.
Likewise, our clients can be sure of the same level of confidentiality. We have worked with many organisations looking for c-suite candidates – who come back to us time and again because they know they can trust us to apply the correct level of discretion whilst searching for the best candidate.
Providing a complete talent concierge service
Our 360-degree service includes everything from advertising and careers advice to HR consultancy and executive training. Here are just a few of the benefits:
· One single provider for all your recruitment and HR requirements
· The opportunity to tap into decades of expertise such as Jersey employment law and market trends
· An integrated approach to recruitment and people management based on our unique blend of
We also work with several partners to extend our range of services, providing you with a full end-to-end business solution. For further information on how we can support you, please call 01534 500 000 to arrange a meeting or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“I have always been impressed by ASL. The staff are professional friendly and polite. You are treated with dignity and respect and I cannot recommend them more highly.”
Few important notes
Personal. Comprehensive. Confidential
Whether you’re looking for your first job, taking the next step in your career or are semi-retiring and looking for a suitable role, registering with ASL is fast and easy. To help you get started, here’s a list of the most frequently asked questions:
- First, you need to submit an up-to-date CV here. A consultant will review it to make sure we can help you
with your job search. We believe in being completely honest. If we can’t help, we’ll tell you straight away
and point you in the direction of someone who can.
- Next, we’ll contact you to arrange a convenient date and time to complete the registration process at our offices. You’ll have an interview with an experienced consultant to discuss your job or career aspirations. Don’t worry, it’s not daunting! They’ll just want to talk through your CV so they fully understand what you’re looking for. This helps them to match you to the right role and be able to confidently discuss your CV with a potential employer.
Before meeting a consultant you’ll need to provide the following information:
· Your current CV
· Proof of identity: photographic ID and two independent proofs of your current address
· Proof of your right to work in Jersey
· Verification of qualifications, if applicable
Additional information might be required for pre-employment checks. It depends on the type of role you’re seeking. This could include:
· Employment or academic references
· Credit and criminal record checks
For temporary/interim roles we’ll also need:
· Bank details
· ITIS (Tax Effective Rate)
· Social Security Card
· Verification of Qualifications, if applicable
But don’t worry. Your consultant will discuss this with you when you register with us.
We work very closely with many of Jersey’s leading employers and have built up solid relationships over the years. Not only that, we make it our duty wherever we can to spend time with them, getting to know their business and culture. That means we have a high success rate of placing the right candidate, in the right role, with the right company.
As soon as we source a suitable role that matches what you’re looking for, we’ll discuss the details with you. You’re welcome to contact us at any time. We have an open door policy for both our candidates and clients; we know that communication is vital and that changing job can feel stressful.
Nothing. It’s totally free to use our services.
Yes, there are several positive actions you can take:
· Sign up to our vacancy email alerts as we update our site regularly with new roles
· We can provide advice on how to improve your CV, such as additional experience that’s relevant to a particular role or how to deal with a gap in your working career.
· If your interview skills are a little rusty we can provide guidance to improve your confidence when going for a job.
· If you’re unsure about your career direction, we can offer advice. We can also put you in touch with Careers Jersey for more in-depth support.
We actively encourage feedback from both our candidates and clients. It helps us to improve and excel at the services we provide. Just contact us by phone or email us here.