Are you an analytical and diagnostic thinker?
Our Client is seeking an Internal Audit Officer who will be responsible for the planning, organising and conducting of Financial, Operational and IS Auditing Activities in accordance with the scheduled audit objectives.
This position aims to enhance and protect organisational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight by identifying the relevant risks, governance and control issues related to the company.
Main duties will include:
– Assessing risk and controls related to the assigned area being audited to anticipate possible future concerns and opportunities and provide assurance, advice and insight where it is most needed, including advising managers at all levels
– Ensuring that sufficient and adequate evidence is gathered and documented in order to complete the set audit program
– Performing independent reviews and evaluations of any area to appraise reliability and integrity of financial and operating information
– Developing the use of computer-assisted audit techniques (CAATs) to support audit projects
– Special Investigations: Carrying out assignments discreetly, effectively and efficiently in sensitive and confidential circumstances
The ideal candidate:
– Will have a professional conduct
– Be proactive and self-motivating
– Have excellent communication skills
– Be able to work within a team
For more information, please contact Emilie on 500005 | email@example.com