This job holder will carry out the following tasks:
Partnering with Jersey Private Banking Relationship Manager to offer appropriate investment solutions to ultra/high net worth clients and propects.
Attracting/enhancing high net worth client relationships and profitability.
Will be accountable for assessing client needs, developing a comprehensive investment strategy, co-ordinating sales and execution against that strategy, and monitoring the performance and appropriateness of the client’s overall investment portfolio on an ongoing basis.
Job holder is expected to involve other Investment Departments, Compliance and Risk where appropriate to improve client’s portfolios and align with the risk profile.
Ensure Business requirements and challenges are captured and resolved prior to future service launch.
Act as deputy to team Head in committees and forums.
• Portfolio Manager / Investment Advisory qualifications (Level 6)
• Derivatives gapfill in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• An understanding in product knowledge and markets.
• Proven experience in investment arena and an understanding of tax implications on investment decisions for international client bases.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills – oral and written.
• Strong analytical skills and multitasking abilities.
• Demonstrated business development and closing skills with proven experience in exceeding financial targets.
• ability to work well within a small team and work collaboratively across the wider business