Our client is an independent financial services provider who provides global administration, trustee, accounting, and management and governance solutions for an international client base, specialised in high value residents. They are currently seeking a Senior Trust Officer.
The role will involve the development of skills and knowledge on new business take on and internal and external marketing of SPWS Services throughout SGPB and externally. Working with the New Business Director, the role holder will assist, oversee and supervise in all aspects of the new business take on process to ensure the smooth transition of all new fiduciary business with accuracy, timeliness and adherence to Company management controls.
The role holder will also assist with the administration of Structures on boarded with a view to growing the Private Client Team over time.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
• Provide a high level of client service by ensuring client new business enquires / concerns are quickly and thoroughly dealt with
• Management and upkeep of Marketing Materials, provision of bespoke Marketing literature as required by the business
• Preparation of and checking of business proposals/ prospect pitches
• Management and upkeep of Prospect Records and Management Information in relation to Trust all new business prospects
• Preparation and review of Client Documentation and correspondence in relation to and newly created structures
• Provide a high level of client service to existing clients on the Team ensuring all standard Trust Administration Tasks are quickly and thoroughly dealt with
Key Responsibilities –
• Provide a high level of client service by ensuring client new business enquires / concerns are quickly and thoroughly dealt with.
• Maintain an open and focused dialogue between the Business Acceptance Committee, Administration Teams, Risk and Internal Control, Group Compliance and other service teams across the business
• Liaison with the compliance team to complete due diligence processes
• Update internal system with all new business opportunities received. Maintains internal systems to ensure status of all enquiries listed are current
• Completes Business Acceptance Committee (BAC) application form for initial review of proposal by BAC
• Completes relevant contractual documentation for the services sought by the client
• Collating, collecting and commenting upon all documentation related to a new piece of business from a commercial and practical viewpoint
• Participation at meetings in conference calls pertaining to new business taken on
• Liaison with clients and all relevant third parties as and when required to manage people’s expectations as to the completion of new business process
• Work closely with Trust Admin Dept. regarding best practise and information sharing and the timing of their actions as part of New Business take-on process
• Graduate in a relevant field and a professional qualification. E.g. ACCA, ICSA, STEP
• 3-5 years experience in a Trust Administration Role similar role
• Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook). Other software packages as appropriate – NavOne expertise and in house know-how regarding SGPB Banking systems and practises
For a full job description, please contact the permanent team on 500000.