Our client is an independent financial services provider who provides global administration, trustee, accounting, and management and governance solutions focusing on comprehensive investment-led wealth management for an international client base, specialised in high value residents. They are seeking an Assistant Trust Officer to support the team and complete the day to day activities involved in the administration of a number of client entities comprising of trusts and companies.
Key Responsibilities –
• To act as an effective member of the fiduciary team, and to assist other members of the team to ensure that all business objectives are met, and all operational standards and controls are complied with, to maintain a sustainable fiduciary business.
• To help maintain the highest level of trust and company administration to minimise business risk, and to adhere to a culture of compliance with policies, appropriate risk management, and use the principles of treating customers fairly (TCF) where appropriate i.e., when dealing with complaints/queries.
• To assist in the development of working relationships with clients, intermediaries and internal contacts to maximise client retention.
• To demonstrate an understanding of fiduciary responsibility in order to protect the client, yourself, the team and the business.
• Ensure that your own workload is processed efficiently and completed in accordance with established deadlines.
• Maintain training and development to continually improve your ability and performance
• Ability to demonstrate basic communication and relationship building skills, in order to seek information, understand others, facilitate teamwork and build confidence.
• Good numeracy skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to understand basic trust and company legal document and accounts.
• Basic understanding of the relevant laws relating to ‘Trust Company Business’ in the role location.
• A basic understanding of the duties and responsibilities of a Fiduciary.
For a full job description, please contact the permanent team on 500000.