Creative Retirement Services
Workforce demographics are changing as large numbers of workers are nearing traditional retirement age and the next steps in their career journey.
Businesses need to adapt to constant changes in legislation and be ready for a mature workforce, with plans in place to engage mature workers by offering positive and productive late career planning. Businesses that offer support designed to retain institutional knowledge, brand ambassadors and ease transition will find competitive advantage within a tight labour market.
Our services can assist by:
- gaining insights into future workforce gaps
- implement succession plans;
- identify future consultants and create mentorships;
- identify opportunities and explore new options for creative retirement; and
- prepare individuals for change along with support and well-being guidance for either: continuing their tenure as full-time employees; shift into part time or consulting roles; or move to entrepreneurship, volunteer roles, or exploring/offering access to other temporary/interim work
Meet the ASL Team
Get to know our experts
Start a conversation with ASL
Arrange an informal chat with one of the team